Frederick W. Brune of Bremen, Germany was one of the most prominent merchants in Baltimore's history. Brune immigrated to Baltimore from Bremen in 1799, and worked as a partner in the merchant house of Von Kapff & Brune, which was later renamed F.W. Brune & Sons. His former residence at 73 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 was demolished long ago.
73 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, MD 21202