Old Salem Church and Cemetery is a historic Lutheran Church, founded by German immigrants, with an adjacent cemetery located in Catonsville, Baltimore County, Maryland. The 1849 Gothic Revival church building's main part is a three-bay, irregular stone structure approximately 28 feet wide and 42 feet long. It features a gable roof, a short boxy steeple, an entrance porch at the front and an apse at the rear. The interior features a gallery and organ loft has the original tracker organ, which is still hand pumped by a wooden lever on the north side of the case. From early on, the ground to the south of the church was laid out as a cemetery.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
646 Ingleside Avenue, Catonsville, MD 21228