The Independent Turnverein, also known as the Hoosier Athletic Club and Marott Building, is a historic clubhouse located at Indianapolis, Indiana. It was built in 1913–1914, and consists of a main three-story brick pavilion connected by a two-story section to a second three-story brick pavilion. It has Prairie School and American Craftsman design elements, including a red tile hipped roof. It features paneled and decorated pilasters, a second floor Palladian window, and limestone decorative elements. The building was remodeled in 1946.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
902 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Leave a Reply ·