The Germania Club as it was first called, was organized on October 25, 1903 with 35 charter members. The location of the first clubhouse was on Riverside Ave. - which became the Professional Insurance Corporation and is currently the Haskell Company. By 1906 the membership was 215 and by 1913 had grown to the astounding total of 1000 members. The grand club building was designed by Henry Klutho. In 1926 it was voted to build a clubhouse here on Lakeside Dr.
4165 Lakeside Dr, Jacksonville, Florida 32210, USA