Emanuel had its beginnings in 1889 when the Reverend Carl Siebke resigned as pastor of Trinity Lutheran Church, New Haven, to organize a new congregation in the same city. Parish records, written in German, begin with pastoral acts in November , 1889. Emanuel was formally organized on June 8, 1890.
280 Humphrey Street, New Haven, CT
Leave a Reply ·