The Hutzler Brothers Palace Building is a historic flagship department store building located at Baltimore, Maryland, United States and built by the Hutzlers. It was constructed in 1888, with a south bay added in 1924.
The original limestone Romanesque eclectic façade is three bays wide and five stories in height. The ground floor façade was redesigned in 1931 in the Art Moderne style. Hutzler's is believed to hold the record for longevity in an original location among American department stores, having been founded on this site in 1858.
Hutzler Brothers Palace Building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
210 North Howard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA