In 1843 over 800 Prussian Lutherans settled in the Niagara frontier, with the main settlement being in Niagara Falls/Bergholz. The basic outline of the first community is still easily discernible. Many of the descendants of the original families still live here in Niagara Falls. One of the original cabins that housed many families during the first winter in 1843 is still preserved and is now part of the Das Haus, EinHaus und Der Stall museum complex.
2549 Niagara Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA