Organized in 1858 – Incorporated June 11, 1890, Shrewsbury, MA
The club was originally a German singing society and had a chorus of 25 voices. Its full designation was, and is, "Gesang Verein Frohsinn," literally translated – "Singing Society of Good Fellowship." Gradually the singing activities diminished, but the emphasis on Good Fellowship has ever been constant.
119 Central Street, Boylston, MA 01505