"While not on the National Register of Historic Places, this church is considered a contributing building within the Downtown Historic District. Cluss designed this church in 1866. When it was built, it was deemed a fairly sizeable church for the time, spanning 75 feet by 90 feet deep with a tower of 140 feet high. Three years later, it had to be reconstructed after a fire."
755 8th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20001