"Unfortunately, this Cluss building no longer exists as it was replaced by the Hirshhorn Museum. The museum is still operated on the campus of the National Institutes of Health as the world’s largest biomedical library, founded in 1836. It was located in the Riggs Bank Building, later the Ford’s Theater, before moving once again to the 1886-constructed Army Medical Museum and Library Building at 7th Street SW and Independence Avenue SW in Washington, D.C. Despite being listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it was still met with the wrecking ball in 1969"
Independence Avenue Southwest & 7th Street Southwest, Washington, DC 20597