This beautiful structure was built in 1905, based on a design by Vonnegut & Bohn. Vonnegut & Bohn was an Indianapolis architectural firm active in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, founded by Bernard Vonnegut, Sr. and Arthur Bohn. Today, it houses the Department of Geography and Department of Anthropology as well as computer clusters, map rooms and more. It was renovated in 1991 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The distinct clocktower is a popular target for photographers.
701 East Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47405