Old East Baltimore Historic District is a national historic district in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a mainly residential area of Baltimore City that grew up northward from the original mid-18th century settlement east of the Jones Falls, known as Jones Town, or Old Town. It comprises some 70 city blocks covering approximately 194 acres (0.79 km2). The southern part is characterized by vernacular Greek Revival-style working-class housing, constructed in the mid-1840s to mid-1850s for the large numbers of Irish and German immigrants settling there.
It's been on the National Register of Historic Places since 2006.
1300 Wilcox Street, Baltimore, MD 21202