The Germanic Heritage Auxiliary was founded in April, 1991, as the Kentuckiana Germanic Heritage Society, an independent ethnic heritage organization. KGHS merged with the German- American Club Gesangverein to become the Germanic Heritage Auxiliary on January 1, 2002.
The mission of the Germanic Heritage Auxiliary is to preserve, study and promote the Germanic heritage of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The GHA supports and assists other organizations whose members are interested in preserving our common heritage. The GHA is a constituent society of the Society for German-American Studies (SGAS) and, as a part of the German-American Club Gesangverein, is an Associate of the German-American National Congress (DANK).
1840 Lincoln Avenue, Louisville, KY 40213